Melanie Ho Erb, M.D.
16300 Sand Canyon Avenue, Suite 1007
Irvine, CA 92618
Office phone: (949) 727-0102
See specific maps below
It is confusing because
- Dr. Erb’s building is NOT on Sand Canyon Avenue.
- Dr. Erb’s building is in the Hoag Irvine Hospital Complex of buildings.
- And you must take 2 separate elevators to go up to the 10th floor.
We recommend that you print out these directions and take them with you.
Dr. Erb’s office / Hoag Irvine Hospital Complex can be reached by either the 405 Fwy or the 5 Fwy.
The Hoag Irvine Hospital Complex is on the southeast corner of Sand Canyon Ave and Alton Pkwy.
The Hoag Irvine Hospital Complex has street entrances off of BOTH Sand Canyon AND Alton.
Dr. Erb’s office building is adjacent to Hoag Irvine Hospital.
It is the tallest building in the Complex at 10 stories high and has blue windows and has the sign
“Hoag Irvine” at the top when viewed from Alton or when viewed from Kaiser.
- From either the 405 or the 5, exit on Sand Canyon Avenue.
- From the 405, go east on Sand Canyon Avenue.
- From the 5, go west on Sand Canyon Avenue.
- From Sand Canyon Avenue, there is an intersection/stoplight with sign Alton Parkway
- Turn south at intersection/stoplight with the sign Alton Parkway
- From Alton Parkway, there is an intersection/stoplight with the sign Hoag Irvine
- Turn left at intersection/stoplight with the sign Hoag Irvine
- You are now in the Hoag Irvine Complex
- Go straight and turn left at the first street
- The street will force you to make another left
- At the stop sign, the parking lot is straight ahead, past the stop sign.
- Our building (Physician Office Building) is across the street from the parking lot.
- It is the tallest building in the Complex at 10 stories high and has blue windows.
- The top of the building says “Hoag Irvine” when viewed from the parking lot next to Alton
- Take the elevator to the 9th floor.
- Exit the elevator and walk down the hall.
- Take the second elevator to the 10th floor
- We are in Suite 1007
Inside Hoag Irvine Complex to Dr. Erb’s Office